Saturday, April 19, 2014

A SLebrity Drops By

Yesterday evening, while I was taking selfies on how my eyes sink into my head when I am using poses, a male avatar dropped in almost right on top of me. Even without his name tag I would've recognized him at once, with all the brouhaha that has been going on about him the last couple of months in SecondLife.

"So, you motherfucking cocksucker, you finally deigned to pay me a visit after spending months on charming the asses off of Frau Jo Yardley and Miss Strawberry Singh and all those other important women in-world, huh? Now the time has come to charm the asses of a sweet and innocent gay man like me?", I said to him.

"Hahaha Bock, you fuckmented shitjizzle you! You know I love you and besides the ladies were nice and had important information to share, I know everything you have to say already because you have told me a thousand times the last seven years, even long before I accepted this job at Linden Lab."

"Well Ebbe, you could at least have told me you knew my Philip back then, I would only have asked to be introduced as one of his many loving residents."

"Don't be silly, Bock, you know exactly what would have happened if I had told you that or if I had introduced you to him. You would have gone all weak in the knees, start drooling and make his socks all wet while you lay drooling at his feet. Now come along, show me this beautiful sim of yours. I understand you have had it for a while."

As I took my old buddy on the long tour of Southern Charm and the buildings, we talked about everything that had happened to us since last we met and I told him the shortest version of my SecondLife.

While we were preparing to say good bye after an hour and a half, I remembered the most important thing and asked my friend for a picture for the blog. Being Ebbe he kindly acquiesced.
The Much Honored Bock McMillan, laird of Southern Charm etc. etc., and Ebbe Linden, CEO of Linden Lab
This post is also a reply to Elblin's challenge to me about using the words "fuckmented shitjizzle" in a sentence.

2 comments :

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).