Saturday, November 15, 2014

Happy 6th Rezday, Tomais!

Six years ago today my darling Tomais rezzed into SecondLife.

I am very happy that both he and I have manipulative and meddling friends who thought we might be suitable for each other and maneuvered to get us to meet. And yes, Rylan and Ziggy, I am indeed thinking about the two of you!
Tomais by JJ Goodman
Bock: "I think I love you most when you are confused, Tomais!"
Tomais: "Well, isn't that a fortunate coincidence, seeing that I am mostly confused..."

Happy sixth rezday, my darling!

1 comment :

  1. Thank you my prince. You are the joy of my second life! <3

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).