Thursday, June 23, 2016

A Daring Fashionista (Updated)

I don't know this beautiful young man, but I must admit that I love him already! Update: I have since posting learned that the brave young man is none other than Mr Dozer G. Dragoone.

Look at his style, grace and exquisite taste, the strong and vibrant energy he exudes with his attitude of "Fuck you, I know I am beautiful!". He must truly be one of that rare breed, a true fashionista. Not one to follow the flock and bold enough to make his own statement.

As you may - or perhaps maybe not - notice the stunning and bold young man is sporting "The Jesters Hat in Multicolored Rhinestone" from BMcM™ (a part of the BMcM™ Corporation), this year's gift at the Bock in SecondLife booth at the Second Pride Festival.

Photo courtesy of NakedCarl Paneer, blog NakedCarl.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).