Monday, June 27, 2016

Sacrilege!

Oscar Wilde, our revered great-great-grand uncle, once said "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness."
As the spectacular content creator and amazing fashion designer that I am, I was of course deeply honored when I encountered this bastardized version of my Internationally renowned "The Jester's Hat" by BMcM™ at the Second Pride festival yesterday.

But I must also admit I find this modified version extremely garish and very l-o-u-d and not at all sublime and sensual as my original hat is. In the background of the picture below you can see Petr Vanbeek modelling the - in this context - muted and sublime original.

---
Nah seriously, it was really fun and entertaining to see Kahvy and Garrett give the audience a preview of what they believe may be the version I will launch for Pride next year.

2 comments :

  1. Yeeeehawwwww there is no such thing as Too Loud at Pride!!!!! Let it S H I N E!!!!

    Hehehehehe it's a cool hat!!! It deserves to be highlighted! Ty for an amazing pride :) we love you for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And S H I N E it does! ;)

    Thank you too, Kahvy, and everyone else who were there. I had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).