Sunday, July 17, 2016

Depth of Field, New Try

After my last post about using the Depth of Field (DoF) in the Phototools in the Firestorm viewer, I got a few tips from husband Tomais and Skip Staheli, both renowned SecondLife photographers.

Skip told me to play with the settings and Tomais showed me a few of the settings he uses in Phototools and also told me to Alt+Click on the part that I wanted to be sharp. 

So I have given it a new go.
There may be some improvement in the first snapshot, but the second and third ones are much better. My conclusion is possibly that the DoF feature works best if you are closer to the subject you wish tp photograph.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).