Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Madonna Continued - The Missing Scenes

As I am certain, most of remember, "Madonna´s Virtual History Tour 2016 - Strike A Pose" was hit by some misfortunes which lead to some alterations having to be made, among other that the dance master crashed and was unable to get back into SecondLife. 

I was however able to catch the show at Fruit Islands Estate, this time without the irritating glitches. So here come a few of the missing scenes...

In one of the set some pre-invited audience members were invited to join the ensemble on stage. Below you catch Kahvy as a drummer, you should also see Bart Boon as a keyboard player, while Helene and RickJ can be spotted on the other side of the stage with a guitar and another keyboard
As always I had great fun and enjoyed the wonderful show thoroughly.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you are overtly offensive or go way off topic your comment may be deleted.

If you see an offensive or spammy comment you believe should be deleted, please inform me and I'll be forever grateful and give you my first born (although, you'll probably not want that).